Band Of Riders

Band Of Riders (http://www.bandofriders.net/forums/forum.php)
-   Gear, Parts or Accessories (http://www.bandofriders.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Tire changing, North Branford (http://www.bandofriders.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87268)

drinkingmymilk 01-28-2018 09:39 PM

Tire changing, North Branford

Have a changer and balancer.

$20 per tire with the wheels off the bike.
$50 per tire with the wheels on the bike.

$10 to dispose of used tire (ea.)

I have a lot of tools but if you know that your bike needs specialty tools please let me know.

And I will have a waiver that will need to be signed as well. Iím not a pro by any means and will not be responsible for light scratches. Iím more doing this as a favor because I know all to well what a pain in the ass this can be to get done.

mattr302 01-29-2018 07:49 AM

Nice!

What's the price for a tire change without fucking up my rims? :twofinger:

drinkingmymilk 01-29-2018 07:57 AM

I’m not saying I will scratch a rim. But if I do, I’m not fixing it.

For the sake of being a dick, $300 per wheel if you want me to garrente there won’t be a minor scratch. :rolleyes:

downshift 01-29-2018 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattr302 (Post 904770)
Nice!

What's the price for a tire change without fucking up my rims? :twofinger:

:iws:

Quote:

Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk (Post 904772)
Iím not saying I will scratch a rim. But if I do, Iím not fixing it.

For the sake of being a dick, $300 per wheel if you want me to garrente there wonít be a minor scratch. :rolleyes:

Smutty did it and guaranteed no scratches. Also, he was cheaper, closer to where I live, didn't have me fill out a bunch of legal paperwork so you could go all "JHawley" on my bike and not be responsible for it, and I usually got a free beer out of the endeavor too.

0/10 would rather have smutty back. :twofinger:

Mr. Kurtz 01-29-2018 08:04 AM

You picked up Smutty's changer? I almost considered buying it as a spare, but I didn't realize it was a manual one.

csmutty 01-29-2018 09:37 AM

Want me to ask a mod to clean up the thread for you Chris?:love:

CamaroJockey 01-29-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downshift (Post 904775)
Smutty did it and guaranteed no scratches. Also, he was cheaper, closer to where I live, didn't have me fill out a bunch of legal paperwork so you could go all "JHawley" on my bike and not be responsible for it, and I usually got a free beer out of the endeavor too.

Guy is so worried about you scratching a wheel that he shits all over your service offer thread...

This strikes me funny since history dictates that he's just going to trash the whole fucking bike withing a few months of the tire change.

drinkingmymilk 01-29-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz (Post 904776)
You picked up Smutty's changer? I almost considered buying it as a spare, but I didn't realize it was a manual one.

Yeah, for the kid dirt bikes alone I figure itís worth it.

Iíve got the space, why not? Figured Iíd post up here as a way to help out some members who donít get up to the track to see you guys. Oh and because Iím a decent human I actually cleared this with Christian first. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by downshift (Post 904775)
:iws:

I donít need your money. I am not a business. Iím a guy willing to help out a group of friends. Truly, fuck off.

Mr. Kurtz 01-29-2018 10:21 AM

Yeah, having that in the garage will pay for itself in tire changes in short order, especially when you figure in the convenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csmutty 01-29-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz (Post 904785)
Yeah, having that in the garage will pay for itself in tire changes in short order, especially when you figure in the convenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously. That thing paid for itself the first year I had it.