You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Band Of Riders > BoRn > Everything Bike

Old 11-13-2017, 11:04 PM   #111
Mustang
Insert Title

Call Me: Bill
Odometer: 7/25ths
Bike: 08 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMMYDUCK View Post
Hayabusa.org is shutting down,just announced today.
Damn...with as much love as I can muster, I figured your squid brethren would be the cockroaches of the internet Timmy, like gixxer.com!

I don't fully agree that Hollywood's stolen graphic represents m/c forum users, but I do concur that the general uptick of other forms [sic] of social media have replaced other forums [sic] of social media. BoRn was born over a decade ago, inasmuch of need from the impending collapse of ODFU as from the lack of FB sophistication at the time.

Now, between countless YouTube heros who explain in excruciating detail how to change my oil, and social media kings like the Drains, we have redirected the populace towards more efficient forms of keyboard interaction.
LRRS/CCS EX #47 -RSP Racing / Tony's Track Days / MTAG-Pirelli / Woodcraft / Dyno Solutions / Sport Bike Track Gear / Knox / Brunetto T-Shirts / 434 Racer Parts / Mad Monkey Motorsports / MOTUL / GMD CompuTrack

2012 LRRS AM Thunderbike Champion

RIP Reed 8/16/84 - 3/23/08
RIP Vaughan 11/18/66 - 9/19/10

Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:25 AM   #112
Kane
BOATS AND HOE'S

Call Me: Matt
Odometer: 100k+
Bike: 11 GSXR750, 125cc death machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
You're exactly right!! And Chris and Dave agreed with you; if you plan it (however many weeks/months in advance you want), they will (likely) come.

You may be the least-frequently-understood member, but undoubtedly not the uncoolest . Hell, create six different posts in Rides/Events now, for each specific day next season you wanna lead a group ride. No one could bitch that they didn't have enough notice!
You haven't been on a crazy ride until you followed Rich W for a whole tank of gas.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:10 AM   #113
GixerJockey
Is it still a "mid-life" crisis at age 40?

Call Me: Noel
Odometer: lots
Bike: TWINS! I fucking love twins! Wait...

Quote:

Now, between countless YouTube heros who explain in excruciating detail how to change my oil, and social media kings like the Drains, we have redirected the populace towards more efficient forms of keyboard interaction.
LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
Noel is my hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
Noel's garage is where Motorcycles go to die. don't sell it to him. Sell it to me.
GixerJockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:29 AM   #114
The Magician
Chief

Call Me: Rob
Odometer: 150000+
Bike: 2008 Kawasaki ZX10R

Quote:
Damn...with as much love as I can muster, I figured your squid brethren would be the cockroaches of the internet Timmy, like gixxer.com!

I don't fully agree that Hollywood's stolen graphic represents m/c forum users, but I do concur that the general uptick of other forms [sic] of social media have replaced other forums [sic] of social media. BoRn was born over a decade ago, inasmuch of need from the impending collapse of ODFU as from the lack of FB sophistication at the time.

Sad times. I've deleted most social media accounts (snapchat, instagram, linkedin, twitter, etc) and just have a basically blank FB page. The efficienct of keyboard interaction makes me not want to have much of it anymore other than the unavoidable (work).
The Magician is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
born, moving