You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Band Of Riders > Market Place > I Want/Need
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2017, 06:27 PM   #11
FasYankee
Lemming King
 
FasYankee's Avatar
 
Call Me: Darren
Location: Killingworth, CT
Odometer: I walk
Bike: European whores & crippled Japs
Posts: 7,265

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
I have a set you can have from a chevy small block. Just come get them. They came off of and old vet and only had a few hours on them. Long tube headers with 1 5/8 primaries.
Yeah man that'd be perfect. I have Monday off or pretty much any morning. Let me know what works good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
I'm guessing that Darren's intention is not to pass exhaust gas through these headers.
Correct.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.
FasYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:29 PM   #12
FasYankee
Lemming King
 
FasYankee's Avatar
 
Call Me: Darren
Location: Killingworth, CT
Odometer: I walk
Bike: European whores & crippled Japs
Posts: 7,265

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha View Post
I've got a set of big block chevy mid length headers you can have, they are in working condition but rusty. I'm in RI, you'll need to pick them up
Thanks bro, I'll see how Matts work out, if I run into an issue or am heading to Swansea prior I'll hit you up.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.
FasYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:45 AM   #13
Kane
BOATS AND HOE'S
 
Kane's Avatar
 
Call Me: Matt
Location: Berlin Ct.
Odometer: 100k+
Bike: 11 GSXR750, 125cc death machine.
Posts: 9,401

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasYankee View Post
Yeah man that'd be perfect. I have Monday off or pretty much any morning. Let me know what works good for you.



Correct.
I can throw them in my car and have you grab them at my work in New Britain or I can leave them in my driveway for you in Berlin. Let me know what you would prefer.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:53 PM   #14
FasYankee
Lemming King
 
FasYankee's Avatar
 
Call Me: Darren
Location: Killingworth, CT
Odometer: I walk
Bike: European whores & crippled Japs
Posts: 7,265

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
I can throw them in my car and have you grab them at my work in New Britain or I can leave them in my driveway for you in Berlin. Let me know what you would prefer.
Monday I have off and Tuesday I'm taking the day off so whatever's best for you. Both places are around the same distance from my house.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.
FasYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:37 AM   #15
Kane
BOATS AND HOE'S
 
Kane's Avatar
 
Call Me: Matt
Location: Berlin Ct.
Odometer: 100k+
Bike: 11 GSXR750, 125cc death machine.
Posts: 9,401

Default

I will put them in my car tonight so you can grab them from me at work. 263 myrtle st new britain. You can stop my anytime during the day. I will message you through FB to confirm that I have them for tomorrow.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:10 PM   #16
FasYankee
Lemming King
 
FasYankee's Avatar
 
Call Me: Darren
Location: Killingworth, CT
Odometer: I walk
Bike: European whores & crippled Japs
Posts: 7,265

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
I will put them in my car tonight so you can grab them from me at work. 263 myrtle st new britain. You can stop my anytime during the day. I will message you through FB to confirm that I have them for tomorrow.
Rgr, that'll be perfect. I have an appointment at 9 so I'll cruise up after that.

Thanks bro
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.
FasYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:28 AM   #17
Kane
BOATS AND HOE'S
 
Kane's Avatar
 
Call Me: Matt
Location: Berlin Ct.
Odometer: 100k+
Bike: 11 GSXR750, 125cc death machine.
Posts: 9,401

Default

I forgot to post last night to you. I do not have the headers anymore. I am really sorry Darren. I must have sold them at the swap meet last year at Lake Compounce. I've had them for so long that I forget they were sold.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:11 AM   #18
FasYankee
Lemming King
 
FasYankee's Avatar
 
Call Me: Darren
Location: Killingworth, CT
Odometer: I walk
Bike: European whores & crippled Japs
Posts: 7,265

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
I forgot to post last night to you. I do not have the headers anymore. I am really sorry Darren. I must have sold them at the swap meet last year at Lake Compounce. I've had them for so long that I forget they were sold.
Rgr, no problem man. So marks the backup. I'll have to figure a time when I'm going to Swansea & can swing by on the way there/back.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.
FasYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:16 AM   #19
Yamaha
Karate Kid
 
Yamaha's Avatar
 
Call Me: Mark
Location: ri
Odometer: 100k =
Bike: 2015 R1, 2015 KTM 450sx-f
Posts: 604

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasYankee View Post
Rgr, no problem man. So marks the backup. I'll have to figure a time when I'm going to Swansea & can swing by on the way there/back.
Let me know, I'm just off Rt 6 just over the RI/Ct line. If I'm not going to be hear when you're in the area, I can leave them outside for you.
Yamaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:02 PM   #20
FasYankee
Lemming King
 
FasYankee's Avatar
 
Call Me: Darren
Location: Killingworth, CT
Odometer: I walk
Bike: European whores & crippled Japs
Posts: 7,265

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha View Post
Let me know, I'm just off Rt 6 just over the RI/Ct line. If I'm not going to be hear when you're in the area, I can leave them outside for you.
Rgr, maybe on Sunday I can cruise up there, gotta check the kids sports schedule though.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.
FasYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
headers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wrapping headers worth it? Sean724 Everything Bike 1 04-16-2012 12:06 PM



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Contact Us - BoRn - Archive - Top