You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Band Of Riders > Market Place > I Want/Need
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2017, 04:37 PM   #21
GixerJockey
Is it still a "mid-life" crisis at age 40?
 
GixerJockey's Avatar
 
Call Me: Noel
Location: Meriden
Odometer: lots
Bike: TWINS! I fucking love twins! Wait...
Posts: 18,022

Default

Wait... Darren, have you recently eaten at certain bar/awesome-hotdog-joint on Center St in Wallingford, and are trying to duplicate a certain piece of artwork that you may have seen over the restroom door?
__________________
LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
Noel is my hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
Noel's garage is where Motorcycles go to die. don't sell it to him. Sell it to me.
GixerJockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:00 AM   #22
FasYankee
Lemming King
 
FasYankee's Avatar
 
Call Me: Darren
Location: Killingworth, CT
Odometer: I walk
Bike: European whores & crippled Japs
Posts: 7,264

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
Wait... Darren, have you recently eaten at certain bar/awesome-hotdog-joint on Center St in Wallingford, and are trying to duplicate a certain piece of artwork that you may have seen over the restroom door?
Wait......there's a hotdog joint on center st? I've been joensing for hotdogs since the dog house closed up!

I still need to figure out a time to get to Marks place......
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.
FasYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 07:53 AM   #23
GixerJockey
Is it still a "mid-life" crisis at age 40?
 
GixerJockey's Avatar
 
Call Me: Noel
Location: Meriden
Odometer: lots
Bike: TWINS! I fucking love twins! Wait...
Posts: 18,022

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasYankee View Post
Wait......there's a hotdog joint on center st? I've been joensing for hotdogs since the dog house closed up!

I still need to figure out a time to get to Marks place......
How have you not eaten at Knuckleheads?
__________________
LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
Noel is my hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
Noel's garage is where Motorcycles go to die. don't sell it to him. Sell it to me.
GixerJockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:59 PM   #24
FasYankee
Lemming King
 
FasYankee's Avatar
 
Call Me: Darren
Location: Killingworth, CT
Odometer: I walk
Bike: European whores & crippled Japs
Posts: 7,264

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
How have you not eaten at Knuckleheads?
Yeah never ate there. Not too fond of someone else's mucous in my food.......
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.
FasYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 05:12 PM   #25
csmutty
Freakin' Luddite
 
csmutty's Avatar
 
Call Me: Christian
Location: Pomfret
Odometer: Seventy
Bike: 2004 Aprilia RSV1000R Factory, 1998 EX500, 1996 Vulcan 1500, 2003 YZ125
Posts: 9,986

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasYankee View Post
Yeah never ate there. Not too fond of someone else's mucous in my food.......
That's not what you told me the other night...

__________________
-Christian LRRS/CCS #856 ECK RacingGMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | OnTrack Media

2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!
csmutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 02:03 PM   #26
GixerJockey
Is it still a "mid-life" crisis at age 40?
 
GixerJockey's Avatar
 
Call Me: Noel
Location: Meriden
Odometer: lots
Bike: TWINS! I fucking love twins! Wait...
Posts: 18,022

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasYankee View Post
Yeah never ate there. Not too fond of someone else's mucous in my food.......
Part of me wants you to explain... the other part of me just ate there and might not want to know



I almost pulled into your driveway yesterday... I didn't know if you'd be home. And if you were, the car is too loud to sneak up and do a brake stand next to the garage. You'd have heard me coming.
__________________
LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
Noel is my hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
Noel's garage is where Motorcycles go to die. don't sell it to him. Sell it to me.
GixerJockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:30 PM   #27
450SMRider
Lieutenant Dan
 
450SMRider's Avatar
 
Call Me: jonathan
Location: sandy hook
Odometer: enough
Bike: 2007 aprilia sxv 450 2008 aprilia rsv1000 2009 yamaha warrior midnight edition
Posts: 2,006

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
Part of me wants you to explain... the other part of me just ate there and might not want to know



I almost pulled into your driveway yesterday... I didn't know if you'd be home. And if you were, the car is too loud to sneak up and do a brake stand next to the garage. You'd have heard me coming.
Darren is Old now he canít hear anything
450SMRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:45 PM   #28
GixerJockey
Is it still a "mid-life" crisis at age 40?
 
GixerJockey's Avatar
 
Call Me: Noel
Location: Meriden
Odometer: lots
Bike: TWINS! I fucking love twins! Wait...
Posts: 18,022

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450SMRider View Post
Darren is Old now he canít hear anything
If you had 9 kids and a wife that never runs out of major projects to execute around the house, you'd be old too.
__________________
LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
Noel is my hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
Noel's garage is where Motorcycles go to die. don't sell it to him. Sell it to me.
GixerJockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:27 PM   #29
db79
Forrest Gump
 
Call Me: Dave
Location: Southington, CT
Odometer: unknown
Bike: GSXRs, VFR
Posts: 1,809

Default

So what's the header project?
db79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
headers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wrapping headers worth it? Sean724 Everything Bike 1 04-16-2012 12:06 PM



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Contact Us - BoRn - Archive - Top