You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Band Of Riders > Market Place > Bikes For Sale

Old 04-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #1
krazy again
Slowpoke

Call Me: the wanderer
Odometer: 50000
Bike: '12 Triumph Tiger 800XC, HD FLHRC, '12 R6 (track/race)

Default 2012 r6...

Well, I am very likely not returning to racing or track days. With that said, I am gauging interest in my bike.

2012 R6, obviously, has track bodywork that has seen better days but is absolutely usable. All the main protective Woodcraft bits, a flashed ECU by Rich Oz (main thing is no engine braking...amazing), graves full exhaust (can could be replaced but is workable), shorty mad scientist levers, Ohlins front cartridges, Rear Ohlins TTX, an extra set of wheels, extra front forks and triple, and probably a lot more I am forgetting at the moment.

I also have, to go along with it all, just about everything needed to return the bike to stock. Forks, rear shock, all the original bodywork (only about 60-70 miles of street time on them). The only thing someone will need to buy is stock fasteners. I have no idea where they all went.

Bike is complete. Could probably use a new battery, but would be ready to go in less than a weekend's prep time.

No I don't want to part it out. I don't want to take the time to do all that. I'd like to see $7500 for everything.

"If you can blame guns for crime, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

I speak 3 languages. English, Sarcastic, and Sexual Innuendo. Which would you like to hear?

LRRS #612 (now accepting sponsors/endorsements )
krazy again is offline   Reply With Quote