PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to go for a rip 2/25 1pm

JRide
02-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Me and JeffL are going to go for a little rip up by my house. I'm in Windsor so if you want to go for a ride for a bit post up. Going to be a slow pace since I have brand new tires and I haven't ridden my bike at all really.

Probably head over to the airport there is a nice little track there.

Cerberus
02-25-2007, 11:08 AM
:lurking:

The Magician
02-25-2007, 11:09 AM
id be down if u want to meet around hartford

JRide
02-25-2007, 11:44 AM
:lurking:
[/b]

Go get your bike. :D I'm only 20 mins from 15-20 mins from Dave's.

id be down if u want to meet around hartford
[/b]

Shoot up 91. Only like 10 mins up 91.

If either of you want directions just PM me.

noxen
02-25-2007, 11:54 AM
wish my bike wasnt broken doh

JRide
02-25-2007, 11:56 AM
wish my bike wasnt broken doh
[/b]

That poor bike.

JeffL
02-25-2007, 04:19 PM
186 miles on the button. :twofinger: On the way home I went to tighten up my zipper since I was getting a bit of a breeze down the neck, and my zipper pull came right off in my hand! :( Pulled over, stuffed it in my pocket, and kept on going. Got pretty cold on the way back after the sun hid behind the clouds.

Other than that, a good day out, learned quite a bit about the bike. At least John knows what I mean about power slides now. :lol: :lol: It was hit or miss when whacking the throttle, either the rear spun up and stepped out, or you got to do a little riding on one wheel. Now out to hose the bitch off and put her to sleep for the next few days. :D

The Magician
02-25-2007, 04:27 PM
u fucktards. oh well.

i did something to my nitrous system while out. i think a wire was loose and it fukked up my relay... so i just went and got another one an it works.. but i need more nitrous now haha. next time :)

gpj
02-25-2007, 04:29 PM
u fucktards. oh well.

i did something to my nitrous system while out. i think a wire was loose and it fukked up my relay... so i just went and got another one an it works.. but i need more nitrous now haha. next time :)
[/b]

Dam you needed nitrous to keep up...... :twofinger:

Mr. Kurtz
02-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Glad you guys had a little fun, and were safe. If I didn't feel like Keebler Elves were wrestling inside my skull this morning, I probably woulda come.

JeffL
02-25-2007, 05:06 PM
I can already confirm my speedo reads up to as high as 166mph. :twofinger:

The Magician
02-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Dam you needed nitrous to keep up...... :twofinger:
[/b]

they missed me. John pm'd me the wrong number and he wasnt around to answer pm's so i went with another buddy hah

JRide
02-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Glad you guys had a little fun, and were safe. If I didn't feel like Keebler Elves were wrestling inside my skull this morning, I probably woulda come.
[/b]

Yep, thats my new sig quote. :lol:

It was actually really nice out today. The only thing that bothered me were my finger tips. Yeah, my bike doesn't like the cold very much. Tire spinnage all over the place. On a serious note the 2 ct's weren't all that bad in this weather. I wasn't about to crank it over into a turn with all the shit on the roads but I was testing their grip in the cold/wet in a straight line. It would spin up in first but once in 2nd it had some good traction. Through some water in 2nd it would grab most of the time and send the wheel in the air. Keep in mind that I didn't go wide open at all today.

Can't wait until I get some more miles on the bike and she's broken in. Did some pulls on the highway and its pretty impressive. Biggest thing I noticed was that this bike feels TINY. Turn in is tons quicker then the SV as well.

I'll do a better write up when I get to hit some twisties when it warms up a bit.

Ryder
02-25-2007, 07:32 PM
That poor bike.
[/b]

That is an understatement :lol:

JeffL
02-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Bahahaha. Safety wire > broken zipper pull. :D Drilled a hole, twisted some wire through, my jackets good as new......until it breaks again. :lol: