Thread: Need some tire changing help

Ive got some new rubber coming mid week for the supermoto. I have some of the tools to change out the tires and the knowledge, but with my healing collar bone break i don't think i should be trying to muscle tires around rims lol. I don't have a problem paying a shop a couple of bucks to do it, but i dont know who can. Can cycle gear do it? If not any one know who can? Im in Ellington, local is better, but being out of work at the moment ive got all week to go out if i need to drive a lil lol. Thanks
    -JR-

FKA - 93gixer6

Cycle gear in Manchester will do it if you dont want to drive to Kurtz(and he will do it for free i am sure)...just make sure you dont give them anything extra and make sure they mount it the right direction...I would not recommend the Manchester store...lol
    Something has to change.
    Un-deniable dilemma.
    Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear.

RIP Reed St. Pierre (Noxen) 3/23/08 - You will be missed

I can do them for you at my house this Sunday if you can come over. I am installing a floor this week so I am pretty busy until the weekend.

I can do them for you at my house this Sunday if you can come over. I am installing a floor this week so I am pretty busy until the weekend.
    [/b]
    can you also balance them......what kinda beer you like
    -JR-

FKA - 93gixer6

can you also balance them......what kinda beer you like
    [/b]
    i can answer that for him.... yes he can balance them but bring your own stick on weights um, he likes Coors Light