Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Overnight trip to "Mt. Washington" New Hampshire

That sucks you guys had to ride in so much rain

At least the trip was fun
    Did someone say custom printed Tshirts??

"Some people learn from their mistakes, but smart people learn from other people's mistakes"

cbr does not equal pwc LOL

Quote Originally Posted by yzedf View Post
    cbr does not equal pwc LOL
    Why the hell did you guys not call me and I would have pointed you towards a safe harbor to weather the storm.

I understand the point of getting home, but in extreme weather conditions I would rather be a few hours or even a day late , then never be home again.
    Noxen you may be gone but you will never not be forgotten. Godspeed to you always............

Raybusa0818 you may be gone also, but you will never be forgotten. Godspeed to you always.................

Matt V ..........Godspeed to you , I know...

it is just rain...usually not such a big deal. as it turns out the TPS is suspect on my bike under normal conditions...

Hey it looks like a bunch of you had a good time on this ride and I will be taking a trip to Mt Washington this weekends, with Friday being spent riding between VT and NH. I wanted to ask if there were any roads that really stuck out that you think I should hit while up there, whether they be technical twisties or scenic overlooks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My gf and I will slab it up to Grafton, VT on Thursday evening, so that Friday we can head to the Mountain and enjoy some area roads. We will then return to grafton for the night and spend Saturday taking some back roads home through MA into CT. I hope people read this (not sure if I should start a thread?)
    -Darek

Bump bump
    Iv'e Out lived my expiration date...........