Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout partners...?

Default Workout partners...?

Sometimes it's easier for people to get to the gym when they have someone to go with. Post up your current or planned workout schedule and where you plan to do it whether it's at home, running around your area, gym, whatever. Maybe people can set something up to get motivated.

Me...
    I am at LA Fitness in South Windsor everyday. Usually show up between 7:30 and 8:30 during the week, and early afternoon on saturday and sunday.

Cardio Xpress. Home base, Manchester, but can go to other locations no charge.

Good to go any day except Saturday, Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.

Focus primarily on cardio and body weight/light weight exercises, high reps. But I don't mind changing the workout up....
    Free dildos for everyone!! Now go fuck yourself.

2004 ZX10R Streetfighter : Totalled = 2 broken legs, 1 broken ankle, 1 broken pelvis and the knowledge that I am not, in fact, tougher than metal guard rails.

weight machine and stationary bike at home. schedule tbd

I used to have a work-out partner but then I got married so the cardio work-outs just slowed way down

Back on topic: I just work-out by my self to set my own pace and expectations.
    For the Kids...

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

Roller derby in waterbury 8pm every 2 and 4th monday of the month. then the 1st and 3rd monday of the month Rollerdurance in middletown on main st. ( the roller derby girls are there too)
    R.I.P. Reed 3/23/08
    R.I.P Matt V. 9/19/10

You don't have to be blood to be family....

De Oppreso Liber

Golds Gym East Hartford 6am-7:30am M-F. I am currently searching for a partner though. I am willing to go to the golds in Bristol or East Hartford M-F. I can change to evenings after 5:30pm if anyone is interested....

I'm at fitness edge ... down to lift @ either stratford, fairfield, or milford locations.

Motivated partners only. Need to get the test flowing or it's not happening.
    '03 954rr
    And they called and I said that I want what I said
    Then I call out again
    -pj

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone View Post
    Cardio Xpress. Home base, Manchester, but can go to other locations no charge.

Good to go any day except Saturday, Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.

Focus primarily on cardio and body weight/light weight exercises, high reps. But I don't mind changing the workout up....
    i call bullshit. i never see you there :P

I'm at LA Fitness in Newington, generally there between 4 and 5 PM during the week. Weekends depends on what happened the night prior, but usually Saturday's by 9 and Sundays by 11 a.m. I went to the S. Windsor LA fitness, a lot more equipment but at the expense of a lot more people as well.

Bowflex and Weight training at home Mon, Wed, Fri around 5:00PM