Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ride at Reeds Ride

I will probably be able to take you as well. I just need to make sure that I won't already have a passenger. If I don't I'd be more than happy to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by dimab View Post
    just so there is no confusion. he's 100% right because you haven't been here long enough to know what will happen in this type of thread.
    ok ok, please stick to serious replies only henceforth and keep this clean enough for catholic grandparents. (no offense to them, I have them in my family)
    Last edited by RedVixen; 04-15-2009 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Traize View Post
    I will probably be able to take you as well. I just need to make sure that I won't already have a passenger. If I don't I'd be more than happy to help out.
    I thought Pang had his own bike?? :wub:
    Ya you are

lol, come on that will be up for sale 27 different times between now and then.

He has to be allowed to go on the ride first. That's right Pang I said it! *Runs and hides*
    "Did you ever hear the one about me giving a shit?..... If you ever did I don't remember it"

LRRS/CCS AM #559 / TTD Instructor #13 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack
    R.I.P. More than there should be....

How much do you weigh?
    No fat chicks on the Duc

Quote Originally Posted by RedVixen View Post
    Geez Dave, you have been cranky the last few days. Been too busy to actually bring a girl home lately or something? Chill, I thought it was funny, and last I checked we were allowed to have a sense of humor around here. As long as I get one serious answer on here anyways...
    I really dont give a shit, i just dont want to see someones desire to attend this ride turned into a retarded thread of dick slinging and 14 year old gayness.
    I don't really ride, but when I do... I'm faster than you!

I'm sure someone will come up with a serious offer before the ride. In the meantime, it will be fun to read all the other responses.
    If these aren't the best times of your life (yet), you're doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NateM View Post
    How much do you weigh?
    No fat chicks on the Duc
    I'm not fat, I'm just tall and cursed with a white ghetto booty... which I'm desperately working to get rid of at the gym.

And Dave, I realize what I said was a little harsh and I feel bad now, so I apologize.

And since I don't really know most of the people on here, I'm just going to end this with the following... since there are enough prospects, I feel safe in showing up for the ride and being able to find someone to ride with. I'll leave it up to that time to determine who I would feel most comfortable riding with. I haven't been out that many time anyways and it's hard to pick someone at random from some random posts, but thanks to the serious ones and I'll see you all May 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by RedVixen View Post
    cursed with a white ghetto booty... which I'm desperately working to get rid of at the gym
    That is NOT a curse, its is a blessing from the heavens and proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.

Also, please note that when I read the Ghetto booty it caused me to literally laugh out loud in the middle of the student lounge.... Ghetto booty...