Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recap of my day yesterday

Default Recap of my day yesterday

So, for the past few months, family members have been telling I am a miserable f#ck, last Tuesday night I got into a bar fight over a pool match and some asswipe pulled a tire iron out of his trunk (mind you, my father plays on the same team as me, and I am 37 yrs old), so that was like the straw that broke the camel's back. I decided that I was going to remain positive and stop being so negative all the time.

Mondays suck at work, but I manage to stay focused and relatively "positive", as it was a nice day out and finally rode bike into work and anticipated a fun ride home.

4:45pm finally comes, throw on gear and off I go, approaching the intersection of I-395 South in lovely Webster MA, I put left blinker on and move into left only lane, traffic going straight is backed up as usuall, I see a guy exiting the highway to teh right, he is stopped as I approach with right of way, the guy on the exit ramp guns his Pacifica (which is a pun at best as everyone knows they have no sack whatsoever), I jack up on the brakes (God bless new EBC wave rotors) and come to a screaching halt, said asswipe blows horn at me! I am WTF did I do?

Drive home, thankful to be alive. Get home open door, smell this horrid stench eminating from the dogs room. Think to self "self, f#cking Buster threw up again". Sure enough he has been rolling in puke all day in teh heat. Drag dog out to back yard, now need a beer to settle nerves, ot of beer, get in VW drive to liquor store. Johnston Police doing traffic stops at end of ramp, VW has cracked windshield,(I just fixed it less than year ago, no extra $ right now) make a last minute illegal U turn to avoid Po Po, now have to back track through side streets to liquor store, oops lets not forget $5 at autozone for a light bulb on the VW, get beer and go home, wash puke out of crate, when I left before turned on whole house exhaust fan to pull out smell, neighbor's friend come over, smoked cigar in driveway, house smell like cigar now too!

Wash said dog, dry him off, bastard rolls immediately in the dirt.

I think I handled it well though as i only drank four beers all night, where normally I would have drank 12 and wanted shots too.

Nope, I am not miserable at all, not in the least, just please let me know when Obama gets to the Cue Ball Bail Out Bill.

Thank you for listening and I have pool tonight, so may have more stories Wednesday, stay tuned.
    I can not type the word "the", it comes out as "teh". Get over it as I am too lazy for spell check...

after all that. Best of luck dude.

My next tattoo will read "Why me?"

Of course could have been worse I guess...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
    Last edited by Cue Ball; 06-02-2009 at 11:55 AM.
    I can not type the word "the", it comes out as "teh". Get over it as I am too lazy for spell check...

I am glad you kept your chin up!
    RIP Reed St. Pierre (Noxen) 3/23/08 - You rocked!

Advanced Traction
    860-986-3469

Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AdvancedTraction

OHLINS : K-TECH : ELKA : NITRON : TCX : WOODCRAFT

Hang in there man. BoRn is always here to vent
    '12 Tuono V4 APRC - Street
    '13 Tundra Crewmax - Cage

Glad you made it through without any serious incident. I've had my share of those types of days. It's extremely hard to be positive when shit just seems to be falling apart but it's all about your perspective. Their is a truth to the theory that you get what you think about. Sometimes you just need to tell your own story. Stay positive... it will work out.
    I do whatever my rice krispies tell me to...

quit your whinning...pussy man..now i want a beer

What happened 2 the guy with the tire iron? Dude just think, someone has it worse than u think u do

Id pull a tire iron on you if you charged me too

Sometimes you just have to laugh at shit and ask, "is that all you got for me?"

You got through the crappy day, there's a new one in front of you. Just smile and try to find the good stuff in it.
    Free dildos for everyone!! Now go fuck yourself.

2004 ZX10R Streetfighter : Totalled = 2 broken legs, 1 broken ankle, 1 broken pelvis and the knowledge that I am not, in fact, tougher than metal guard rails.