Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Picture Game

Default Motorcycle Picture Game

Motorcycle Picture Game

Here are the rules, lets see if we can keep this going...

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted

RULES:
    After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.
    1. In the event a challenge has stalled the game, 36 hours will be the limit of it's duration. After that time limit the person who suggested it can either do it themselves or suggest a new next challenge. If they don't reply in 12 hours then the previous winner gets to pick the new next challenge.
    2. If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.
    3. After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.
    4. Pictures must be taken while OFF of the bike.
    5. Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.
    6. Cages may be used unstead of our bikes If and ONLY IF there is snow. This allows us riders in the North to continue playing the game. (PS... this is for everyone else that rides all year long )
    7. The following types of challenges are not allowed:
      1. action shots
      2. challenges involving other people
      3. duplicate challenges
      4. illegal challenges

8. If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.
    9. There is a free Tonys Track Day on the line also, for every picture you submit in the game you get 1 entry into a drawing for the track day. The more you submit the higher your chances of winning the track day.
    10. Suggestion: Instead of "in front of" a bar, why not IN a bar.....(it's been done.....check SMJ) That's a challenge....anybody can park in front of something...

I will start and make it easy to get the game rolling

pic of your bike in your garage."

Now....in front of a Mexican Restaurant

up next a Dinosaur
    2nd owner of theHawhandcordone

WHOA

#dirtyprince

Default Re: motorcycle picture game

done! There is a triceratops back there I promise. Have another one if need be.

Next: infront of a seedy dive bar

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	2431  

THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Next up, your bike suspended by something (both wheels off the ground, normal bike stands do not count)

Quote Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
    everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.

Quote Originally Posted by FasYankee View Post
    THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Next up, your bike suspended by something (both wheels off the ground, normal bike stands do not count)
    Badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    I am slow, Yev is completely incompetent, and you are an asshole.
    Set the bar low, Ian. Always set it low
    Slow Is Smooth…Smooth Is Fast

I cleaned up the thread a little to give the first few posts a nice clean look and so people get the idea behind the game... you can continue the craziness going forward. Lets not stray to far off topic though
    I don't really ride, but when I do... I'm faster than you!

Ok so it's not actually suspended, but both wheels are off the ground.

If this counts then next up is twins (take that how you want but the "twins" must be easily visible so a shot of your full fairing V doesn't count)

um....no....and what does your challenge mean? bike next to twins, twins on your bike, or only a picture of a twin cylinder bike?

as far as the prev. challenge, the bike has to be suspended, with both wheels (from that bike, off the ground), I can think of a couple different ways to creatively accomplish the task, just don't use NORMAL bike lifting apparatus.....

If it goes too long, I'll just do it myself.....

Quote Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
    everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.

Quote Originally Posted by FasYankee View Post
    um....no....and what does your challenge mean? bike next to twins, twins on your bike, or only a picture of a twin cylinder bike?

as far as the prev. challenge, the bike has to be suspended, with both wheels (from that bike, off the ground), I can think of a couple different ways to creatively accomplish the task, just don't use NORMAL bike lifting apparatus.....

If it goes too long, I'll just do it myself.....
    Part of my challenge was to interpret the challenge in your own way. Any of the above would have been accepted (so long as the two cylinders were visible that is) as would parking it next to an identical bike, etc. It's moot now since my submission didn't count but I figured as long as we were going for creative, I'd let people get creative.

As for the previous challenge, I figured it wouldn't fly but it was worth a shot. And BTW, those ARE the wheels from that bike, the spare wheels I have some other ideas for yours but I liked the sarcasm of that one so I posted it first. Like I said, worth a shot