Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ride From Hell

That must be a photochop - but it's a damn good one!
    [/b]
    look in the april bbq post... oh no it aint no photochop... they were on there... i got 3 pics!

Two wrecks w/ injurys during the same ride....................thats a NEW BORN record ,guys im sorry your day went to shit .............& fuck me Robby JUST went through all this, just a few months ago..........i pity that poor bastard, get well soon folks.
    Iv'e Out lived my expiration date...........

i think everyone needs to take it easy, the roads aren't even cleaned up yet and people are scraping knee... there is something seriously wrong with that picture.

guys im sorry your day went to shit .............& fuck me Robby JUST went through all this, just a few months ago..........i pity that poor bastard, get well soon folks.
    [/b]
    hope rob gets well real soon. and as for the girl, i don't think she shoulda been there to begin with, if one of us showed up to that ride w/o gear we woulda got a ear full from u.

Two wrecks w/ injurys during the same ride....................thats a NEW BORN record
    [/b]
    may be a born record, but definately not "the record"... last year, within seconds of eachother 3 bikes, 4 people, 3 injuries... though the record we should be trying for is how many rides we can get start to finish w/o a crash, not the other way around

wow, i've seen group rides turn to shit before but that's just plain silly. 2 accidents and a ticket all in one ride? sheesh. well i hope everyone involved recovers quckly and fully.

Hey i hope everyone gets better soon. People always ask me if i am scared to fall and i tell them yes but there is nothing i can do but prepare for the crash by having the right gear on. You guys taught me that. Get well soon everyone.
    WWW.TheTDgrouponline.com

"You Seen It"

In My Kurtz Drunk Voice
    "Mcnuggets mcnuggets what! Mcnuggets mcnuggets what!
    I'm into nuggets y'all.
    I'm into nuggets y'all."

wow, i've seen group rides turn to shit before but that's just plain silly. 2 accidents and a ticket all in one ride? sheesh. well i hope everyone involved recovers quckly and fully.
    [/b]
    ahem........2 tickets thank you.

Heal up fast. Is the girl on the site too? I'd like to send her a get well message if not.

Heal up fast. Is the girl on the site too? I'd like to send her a get well message if not.
    [/b]
    no, she's not a member

If she was a member on here, she might have had more sense to wear gear when riding with this crazy bunch dont ya think?
    I'm a HAZARD to myself

The person who dies with the most toys WINS!

ahem........2 tickets thank you.
    [/b]
    You got a ticket too?