Thread: Buying Trackday Spots

It's that time of year where people sign up for a trackday and for whatever reason, cannot attend or don't want it anymore... and post it up for sale.

My recommendation to anyone purchasing a spot is to check my website confirmations page first... to ensure the SELLERS name is listed for the appropriate date.

Sellers... obviously you should post up your full name and a link to the appropriate date confirmation page to make it easier for your buyers.

Buyers...if you think something is fishy... email me and we'll check further.

When sale is complete... SELLER must email me the info. (Sellers full name, Buyers Full name, Buyers email address)

I don't care about forum screen names. I don't record them and they are useless when trying to look up registrations, etc.

And if you are a TTD MEMBER, remember you must sell your spot to another member, or there is a $100 fee.

If you are a TTD member and choose to buy a Non-Members' spot, that is between you and them... there is no "refund" from TTD.
    Last edited by TTD; 07-17-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    Tony
    Trackdays in New England

Pirelli Track Tires!

BUMP... Just bumping this thread with all the SALES of trackday spots going on.
    Tony
    Trackdays in New England

Pirelli Track Tires!