Page 3273 of 3373 FirstFirst ... 227327733173322332633271327232733274327532833323 ... LastLast
Results 32,721 to 32,730 of 33728

Thread: The thread about absolutely nothing...2

  1. #32721
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northford, CT
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01XJ View Post
    Jesus christ I fucking hate that outlook on life and marriage.


    I think if my greatest fear is saying, “hey babe we’re out of red onions” only to be told “they’re in the basket, idiot.” I’m not doing to bad.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

    Matt 9/19/10

  2. #32722
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
    First Lesson of Marriage:
    Remember you're on the same team, and you're both trying your best.
    Call me an optimist.
    I prefer something like this.
    Ad Astra Per Aspera

  3. #32723
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Meriden
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk View Post


    I think if my greatest fear is saying, “hey babe we’re out of red onions” only to be told “they’re in the basket, idiot.” I’m not doing to bad.
    i get asked where shit is all the time. some times i understand because its odd items that i buy and put away. Getting asked where the Advil is, or even better, where is the ladder, makes me crazy.
    Advil would be in a medicine cabinet and i feel a ladder is a big object that can be seen and is only in so many places. lol
    Ms. White

  4. #32724
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trum-bull
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Jeezus H. Fucking Christ.... talk about being misunderstood.

    IT'S A JOKE, PEOPLE!!!! Try reading it with that in mind.



    Look, my parents got divorced when I was 14. Terrific age to see a married couple in screaming arguments about utterly stupid, pointless crap, I can tell you.

    I just let go of the little stuff that doesn't mean diddly. That's all it is. She lets me do my thing, I let her do her thing, we don't hold grudges or go to bed angry, and if she wants to win a silly argument just to say she did that's fine with me.
    Kwicherbichen. I'm old and I'm slow and I don't care. Get off my lawn, ya punk.

  5. #32725
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Monroe, CT
    Posts
    5,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
    First Lesson of Marriage:

    It's kind of like the Catholic idea of Original Sin: The moment you're conceived you're a sinner, despite the fact that you haven't done anything.

    The marriage equivalent for husbands is this: The moment you say "I do" you're wrong. You've always been wrong, you'll always be wrong, even if you haven't said or done anything at all. You've screwed up, period, because that's part of the job description. Doesn't matter if you were in another state, asleep, in orbit... doesn't make any difference. It's your fault, whatever it is.

    The sooner you understand and accept this, the happier your marriage will be. Your first order of business is to apologize for... well, everything. All the time.

    Going on 32 years here and we're still together, largely because of this.

    I have been married and I am now divorced. I hope I never have this view on Marriage. Marriage is a partnership, a working together for mutual growth.
    Not a servitude towards one's spouse. That can lead to resentment and ultimate failure. Unless your goal in life is to grovel at someones feet., then the original quote can work for you.
    For the Kids...

    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

  6. #32726
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Meriden
    Posts
    18,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KHawley View Post
    i get asked where shit is all the time. some times i understand because its odd items that i buy and put away. Getting asked where the Advil is, or even better, where is the ladder, makes me crazy.
    Advil would be in a medicine cabinet and i feel a ladder is a big object that can be seen and is only in so many places. lol
    You married Joe... Welcome to a lifetime of these questions.

    Remember, you're dealing with the same person who get their drone out of their trunk to see how far the highway traffic jam extends.
    LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    This place is about as family friendly as donkey porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Noel is my hero

  7. #32727
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wolcott CT / Tuxedo NY
    Posts
    5,618

    Default

    Last edited by MFChop; 02-13-2018 at 11:38 AM.

  8. #32728
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Meriden
    Posts
    18,210

    Default

    ^ 5 days after everyone saw it on FB and IG... Bravo
    LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    This place is about as family friendly as donkey porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Noel is my hero

  9. #32729
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wolcott CT / Tuxedo NY
    Posts
    5,618

    Default

    We all can’t be as hip and up to date as you

  10. #32730
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    S.E. CT
    Posts
    2,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroJockey View Post
    ^ 5 days after everyone saw it on FB and IG... Bravo
    I didn't see it on FB and i don't scroll though IG like some.


Similar Threads

  1. Absolutely, Patently Ridiculous
    By Palm Bomb in forum Bull Pen
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. This is absolutely awesome!
    By FasYankee in forum Pics/Videos/Media
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:50 PM
  3. I am absolutely SHOCKED
    By Mr. Kurtz in forum Everything Bike
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 05:07 PM
  4. absolutely disgusted...
    By redevo8driver in forum Bull Pen
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:34 PM
  5. What do I absolutely Need to do to the bike for winter???
    By bethevans85 in forum Everything Bike
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •