Thread: Letter to Delta Airlines

Dear Delta,
    Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place.

You could replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers!

What the hell. . . . They don't serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a "party atmosphere" goin' in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flyin' again, hopin' to see some naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for workin' the plane and have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and "special services."

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. So, hijackings would come to a screeching halt and the airline industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right --a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't George Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?
    Sincerely,
    William Jefferson Clinton (Bill)
    My wife wanted me to spend more time with her, so I bought her a pit pass

Every time I race, I'm scared of losing. The day I'm not scared to lose, is the day I should quit