Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hump Hondas now.

RIP Reed (Noxen) - 3/23/08

As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself - so like a brother, really - I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again. For everything to be consummated, for me to feel less alone, I had only to wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution and that they greet me with cries of hate.

nice bike, what year is that

2004 CBR600RR.
    Custom paint.
    A.R.T slip-on.
    H.I.D. headlights.

As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself - so like a brother, really - I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again. For everything to be consummated, for me to feel less alone, I had only to wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution and that they greet me with cries of hate.

nice bike

but i think you have a headlight out

2004 CBR600RR.
    Custom paint.
    A.R.T slip-on.
    H.I.D. headlights.
    [/b]
    yeah i thought that was a custom paint
    what happen to the ktm

Very nice! I really like the paint scheme.... and the exhausts look cool from the back.

Congrats!

Tony
    Trackdays in New England

Pirelli Track Tires!

yeah i thought that was a custom paint
    what happen to the ktm
    [/b]
    Even swap.

Ok. So now I need the good cbr sites. Also any tips or advice about 600rr appreciated.

cbrforum.com

not sure if its a problem on the RR's, but keep an eye on your CCT...there have been ALOT of problems with them

Damn man, congrats! Sick looking bike, does this mean you can come out on rides now?

600rr.net & 1000rr.com (yeah there is a 600 section)

Congrats, Kimbo!