Page 177 of 186 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1852

Thread: Is it 5 yet?

  1. #1761
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hamden
    Posts
    11,427

    Default

    1.2 hours in and i want to blow my brains out. only another 9.5 to go
    2nd owner of theHawhandcordone

    WHOA


    #dirtyprince

  2. #1762
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Traffic has been insane this week. Was hoping for the typical light Friday morning but it was a mess.

  3. #1763
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northford, CT
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by db79 View Post
    Traffic has been insane this week. Was hoping for the typical light Friday morning but it was a mess.
    I’m glad I wasn’t alone in thinking this.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

    Matt 9/19/10

  4. #1764
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dirty Water
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    For the first time in weeks the commute this morning was "normal" otherwise this spring season has been the worst in the 14 years I have been doing it.

  5. #1765
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eric351w View Post
    For the first time in weeks the commute this morning was "normal" otherwise this spring season has been the worst in the 14 years I have been doing it.
    Its always bad the time between when colleges get out and then grade schools. But, normally get a little reprieve on Friday mornings.

  6. #1766
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Officially on vacation

  7. #1767
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    First week with a shorter commute almost done. What a difference. Normally I would have to fill up the car every 3 days. So far this week haven't even used a half of tank yet.

  8. #1768
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dirty Water
    Posts
    2,997

    Default

    Last work day before 3 weeks off, tik tok! Dominican group 40th birthday bash then straight to surgery!

  9. #1769
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wolcott CT / Tuxedo NY
    Posts
    5,618

    Default

    After years of denying LinkedIn email request I finally joins the rest of the cool kids. I despised the concept of it however for networking and people to find me with my new company it was a necessity. Now losing my profile with more than “13 pieces of flair” lmao

  10. #1770
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pomfret
    Posts
    10,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MFChop View Post
    After years of denying LinkedIn email request I finally joins the rest of the cool kids. I despised the concept of it however for networking and people to find me with my new company it was a necessity. Now losing my profile with more than “13 pieces of flair” lmao
    Linked in has made this whole job searching thing pretty easy.
    -Christian LRRS/CCS #856 ECK RacingGMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | OnTrack Media

    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •