Thread: Branford Gun Club 3/15/2012 - Range Practice

Default Branford Gun Club 3/15/2012 - Range Practice

We are doing this again!

When: 7:00pm/7:30pm, Thursday, March 15st. We can shoot up until 10pm. After shooting we are responsible to clean up the range and sweep up all the brass.

Where: Branford Gun Club, 40 Red Hill Rd, Branford Ct 06405

Who: Connecticut Pistol Permit holders. NO NOOBS. No exceptions. If you've never handled and fired handguns, this one isn't for you.

Rates: $5 cash per person for as long as we shoot for.

My friend, Kiva, some of you know, is a memeber at the Branford Gun Club. He wants to get a group of people together to practice shooting. Most of the time we have the range to ourselves so we can have improptu plate shoots, shoot paper, etc. We just ask that you're safe and listen to what he says. We don't want him to get in any type of trouble so please follow directions.

Feel free to bring your own paper targets. If you want to shoot someone's pistol bring good factory ammo to use. Federal, Winchester, Speer is all good.

Any questions just ask. It is a 5 or 6 port pistol range. No magnum calibers. There is a viewing room with heat, bathroom, windows, etc. Large enough for 20 or so people.

If you have some things you want to work on, there are a few of us that can provide some tips and help.

EDIT: *PISTOLS MUST BE UNLOADED AND CASED OR HOLSTERED WHEN IN THE RANGE. THE ONLY TIME YOUR PISTOL SHOULD BE OUT IS WHEN YOU ARE AT A PORT GETTING READY TO SHOOT OR SHOWING SOMEONE YOUR PISTOL. MUZZLE IS TO BE POINTED DOWN RANGE AT ALL TIMES. NO EXCEPTIONS. THERE IS NO TOUCHING OF FIREARMS AT ALL WHEN PEOPLE ARE DOWN RANGE.

I will go over the rules when we are there.
    Wedding Photographer
    www.jamesbernatchez.com

Was actually planning on going to Hartford Gun Club, but if my friend bails I'll change my plans.