Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: And just like that, I'm now that guy

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYDUCK View Post
    Just so you all know each air fence section is approximately 4000 and we only have so many spares so let's not make this a habitual thing.
    Not that I'll be kicking in 4k but after yesterday I will definitely be donating to the fund. No doubt in my mind it saved me from buying a new subframe. Didn't help me at all since i barely contacted it but nevertheless

It was great to finally meet you Ian...after years of internet chatter.

Sorry about the off...like you said, try to get your head in the game for the next TTD. After a few sessions you'll get your confidence and comfort back and be having a blast.
    Retired! LRRS/CCS EX #212 | Woodcraft| Armour Bodies | Dainese USA |

I almost binned it in that corner two or three times. Wet + first time was kind of scary. I think I took a different line through that corner every time. Someone suggested I try taking it wide to avoid the triangle in the pavement where the different surfaces meet, and I think that's what kept me on two wheels.

Just so you all know each air fence section is approximately 4000 and we only have so many spares so let's not make this a habitual thing.
    Holy. Does this just get chaulked up to, "Shit happens" or is the renting org. expected to pay? Either way, it's proved itself worthy even if it only saves on life.

Quote Originally Posted by soofle616 View Post
    Not that I'll be kicking in 4k but after yesterday I will definitely be donating to the fund. No doubt in my mind it saved me from buying a new subframe. Didn't help me at all since i barely contacted it but nevertheless
    $4,000 air bag < $100 ebay sub frame.
    Last edited by drinkingmymilk; 05-28-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

Matt 9/19/10

Duct tape fixes everything.