Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Joe, I got a cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by Palm Bomb View Post
    wow...I haven't been around much lately but I'm glad to see the group is just a brutal as ever.

I wonder if anyone at the dealership was black...
    Haha, this is what happene to Amy and I buying from Joe, Chris. Mazda of Manchester owned up to it in the end. We walked out saving about $3,200 and they over paid on my trade in.

TL;DR: buy a car from Hawley.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

Matt 9/19/10

This is just retarted. Shit happens whoever it be the dealer or buyer screwed up......2.2million really you jack ass thats whats wrong with this shit hole country these god damn ass hats getting away with crap like that ........how can u justify tha kind of money....i hope he gets nothing and has to foot the bill for the dealers lawyers

This type of dealership screw up happens more often then you'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by 450SMRider View Post
    This is just retarted. Shit happens whoever it be the dealer or buyer screwed up......2.2million really you jack ass thats whats wrong with this shit hole country these god damn ass hats getting away with crap like that ........how can u justify tha kind of money....i hope he gets nothing and has to foot the bill for the dealers lawyers
    The cops wound up arresting the guy because the dealership said he the vehicle was stolen. I'd be suing the pants off them too.

A few years ago I had a dealership give me the wrong car....it was the exact color but different model that someone else had bought... I had to return it and they had to sell it to the person as a used car as I had already put 1000 miles on the car
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

i was waiting for this story to come to light. i knew you sons of bitches wouldn't disappoint.

but like erik said, this happens more that they would prob like to admit. and yes this is what happened to chris's wife's car i sold them. paper work error and about 3500 in the difference of the cars. not going into the the annoying details. we did the right thing and the customer kept the car and we stood by the huge fuck up. End of the day Amy loves her car.

reading into this particular story though. i think the dealer got pissed because the customer was MIA for a week. so i can totally see where the "theft" idea came into play. and dont give me the bullshit he was on vaca. all of you motherfuckers here have some way to check back into reality.
    2nd owner of theHawhandcordone

WHOA

#dirtyprince

Quote Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
    and dont give me the bullshit he was on vaca. all of you motherfuckers here have some way to check back into reality.
    Best vacas I have are when my phone is dead and I don't touch it the entire time I'm there.

Where People Wear Pajamas And Live Life Slow

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite196 View Post
    Best vacas I have are when my phone is dead and I don't touch it the entire time I'm there.
    Cell phone on vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by 450SMRider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
    i was waiting for this story to come to light. i knew you sons of bitches wouldn't disappoint.

but like erik said, this happens more that they would prob like to admit. and yes this is what happened to chris's wife's car i sold them. paper work error and about 3500 in the difference of the cars. not going into the the annoying details. we did the right thing and the customer kept the car and we stood by the huge fuck up. End of the day Amy loves her car.

reading into this particular story though. i think the dealer got pissed because the customer was MIA for a week. so i can totally see where the "theft" idea came into play. and dont give me the bullshit he was on vaca. all of you motherfuckers here have some way to check back into reality.
    I'm pretty sure you were on a cruise with vin the ladies and I. You were the only one to ever turn on a cell phone... Hell my honeymoon two weeks in Mexico I called home 1 time while I was checking in after a hurricane. Fuck reality, I'm on vacation.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

Matt 9/19/10

Note: I make all of my assumptions based on shit I do. Case in point in that shithole Belize I had my cell phone with me. Lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A403 Safari/8536.25