Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ow.

That sucks dude, at least you're ok. Lesson learned, Don't wear a skirt when you ride.
    If My Jokes Offend You
    1. I'm Sorry
    2. It'll Never Happen Again
    3. 1&2 Are Lies
    4. You're A Pussy

Damn that blows.sorry dude
    -Darek

Sorry to hear Chris. Glad you're alright!

can't read all this but very sorry to hear about it. If you anything just ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    he's a social liability
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamite196 View Post
    Print this out and send it to the social security office as proof of a mental disability.

Glad to hear you're ok. Damn glad to hear it was at low speeds when the skirt decided to pull a Marilyn Monroe.
    Last edited by SteveG; 04-17-2013 at 05:36 AM.
    Yes, I will offend you. No, I don't care.

Sorry to hear but glad you're all right.

I'm sure you're already planning on it but just in case I would absolutely contact the manufacturer about it, unless they have some ridiculous CYA's in the product instructions. If the police could have written something about that being at fault in the police report I'd just send them the bill for everything.

I'm not familiar with the product at all but I would imagine the one thing they should design it NOT to do is block the rider's vision.. (well maybe that and strangulation).

Depending on how many bar clamp bolts you need I may have a couple extra that might have survived when I crashed because I think I replaced all of mine. I can check later tonight if you want.

Ouch... That sucks, but glad you're relatively unscathed

It was probably a blessing that the troopers were behind you and not some idiot/senile/drunk/texting teen or else you might have gotten run over!

Seriously guys thanks for the concern. I'm fine more angry than anything. I need new riding pants.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja fruit View Post
    can't read all this but very sorry to hear about it. If you anything just ask.
    Money. Coke. Hookers. In that order please.

Quote Originally Posted by petro240 View Post
    Sorry to hear but glad you're all right.

I'm sure you're already planning on it but just in case I would absolutely contact the manufacturer about it, unless they have some ridiculous CYA's in the product instructions. If the police could have written something about that being at fault in the police report I'd just send them the bill for everything.

I'm not familiar with the product at all but I would imagine the one thing they should design it NOT to do is block the rider's vision.. (well maybe that and strangulation).

Depending on how many bar clamp bolts you need I may have a couple extra that might have survived when I crashed because I think I replaced all of mine. I can check later tonight if you want.
    Email was sent nearly an hour after I got to work as well as a shitty review on Amazon.
    Last edited by drinkingmymilk; 04-17-2013 at 05:54 AM.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

Matt 9/19/10

Wait a sec... you were in the rain... did you lose your wallet and your girlfriend too?
    Yes, I will offend you. No, I don't care.

Wow, Chris - that sucks!
    Sorry to hear about the mishap. And I even feel a little bad I pointed you in the direction of buying that POS on Amazon.
    Glad you're alright.
    Ad Astra Per Aspera