Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturday 7/19/14 Max BMW South Windsor Cookout & Stunt Show w/ Teach McNeil

The motorcycle industry is in deep shit as we all know. It's not they don't have good products, it's because there are less new customers.
    Those days kids don't ride motorcycle anymore. They are way too busy with online game and so called social media in their own living room.
    When I was kids.. I said to myself that I want to buy myself a kawi ZZR1200 ( super hot bike when I was young)... Well.. Didn't happen coz I got deployed to US. I just talked to one of my interns the other day, what are you going to use your paycheck as a pharmacist? He said he is going to "build" a super computer for the video game.

O ya.. Texting / facebooking while driving isn't helping the situation neither.

You see the different?

That was fun. Got to see the afternoon stunt show, my wife got to be the volunteer to go out have teach do stunts around her. She also got to ride a 700gs and now she wants one.
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing
    Amsoil/DP Brakes / AXO America/Vortex Racing/ Woodcraft/Armour Bodies/Racer Gloves/Hiflofiltro oil filters

Haha yea they'll let you demo anything there if you have a license and gear. I haven't yet but the s1000r is on my list. Glad someone went!

Quote Originally Posted by BMMCBR600RR View Post
    Yeah but I also know that NECC, Enfield Motorsports, Marks Motorsports, and New Haven Powersports are around, but I don't think I've ever seen/heard advertisements for them. But you're right in the sense that the average joe schmoe probably has no idea because of this.

Libby's and NH powersports advertise all over the 91-95 interchange. Both dealerships actually seem to care as well. Yes, they're both overpriced but hey, it seems to be working for them.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

Matt 9/19/10

Quote Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk View Post
    Libby's and NH powersports advertise all over the 91-95 interchange. Both dealerships actually seem to care as well. Yes, they're both overpriced but hey, it seems to be working for them.
    Ah okay. It would make sense for them to advertise down that way.

I need to check Max BMW out one of these days. Missy actually won a Max gift card last year at a TTD she needs to use.
    LRRS AM#721 / RSP Racing / Mad Scientist Moto / MTAG Pirelli / Woodcraft / Sportbike Track Gear / GMD Computrack Boston / Knox / Moto Pizza

2003 Honda CBR600RR
    2009 Kawasaki ER6N
    2007 Kawasaki EX650