Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Thread: '94 FZR600 Project - "The Ugly Duckling"

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trum-bull
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Kwicherbichen. I'm old and I'm slow and I don't care. Get off my lawn, ya punk.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Meriden
    Posts
    18,210

    Default

    Always be sure to cover the license plate. Especially when posting pics in a motorcycle specific forum made up of friends.
    LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    This place is about as family friendly as donkey porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Noel is my hero

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Manchester CT
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroJockey View Post
    Always be sure to cover the license plate. Especially when posting pics in a motorcycle specific forum made up of friends.


    Friends... thatís such a strong word [emoji23]
    Isaac LRRS/CCS #871 ECK Racing | Spears Enterprises | GMD Computrack Boston | Spiegler Performance Parts/Carbone Lorraine | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media
    Bike: SV650, Bride of Frankenstein

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Westerly, RI
    Posts
    1,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaac_ View Post
    Friends... thatís such a strong word [emoji23]
    not to mention the whole internet can still see the pictures


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    If the owner decided tomorrow that we'd change business models and start selling a product that would allow you to force bees to sting babies, I'd stay there as long as they kept compensating me the same way.
    Current Track Day to Crash Ratio: 10:3

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Meriden
    Posts
    18,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by downshift View Post
    not to mention the whole internet can still see the pictures
    Along with EVERYONE that's on the road with you... retard. That's the point. Why is there any reason to cover a license plate in a photo?
    LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    This place is about as family friendly as donkey porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Noel is my hero

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Westerly, RI
    Posts
    1,568

    Default

    Good first track day after the rebuild. Had a slight coolant leak at one point due to a loose radiator hose I forgot to re-tighten but other than that's she's purring good.

    Last edited by downshift; 04-28-2018 at 12:04 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    If the owner decided tomorrow that we'd change business models and start selling a product that would allow you to force bees to sting babies, I'd stay there as long as they kept compensating me the same way.
    Current Track Day to Crash Ratio: 10:3

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Meriden
    Posts
    18,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by downshift View Post
    Had a slight coolant leak at one point due to a loose radiator hose I forgot to re-tighten but other than that's she's purring good.

    So, on the rare occasion that you didn't crash, you made a valiant attempt to help others crash?
    LRRS/CCS Amateur #514 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    This place is about as family friendly as donkey porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Noel is my hero

  8. #88
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Meriden
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroJockey View Post
    So, on the rare occasion that you didn't crash, you made a valiant attempt to help others crash?
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing
    Amsoil/DP Brakes / AXO America/Vortex Racing/ Woodcraft/Armour Bodies/Racer Gloves/Hiflofiltro oil filters

Similar Threads

  1. 1999 CBR600F4 "trackfighter" project
    By mattr302 in forum The Garage
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •