Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Growlers, Logs, Kegs, Casks & Funnels: A Beer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
    Avery brewing out of boulder makes some crazy sours. Unfortunately I don't believe they distribute to CT yet, but they do get to Mass.
    There are a few in my fridge currently. I plan on popping one tomorrow at 5:30.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

Matt 9/19/10

Won some super session #2 @ my buddies stag, very tasty. Also had captains daughter for the first time last night, that is my jam. I'm thinking about treehouse soon but Saturday doesn't work for me.
    -Darek

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Drift View Post
    Congrats!

Relic is releasing a pineapple Gose tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll be headed there to sample.
    I had my first Gose from black hog their strawberry one it's pretty refreshing I just killed s growler of it with pizza. I really like that style of beer I gotta try the relic one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ctbandit View Post
    Won some super session #2 @ my buddies stag, very tasty. Also had captains daughter for the first time last night, that is my jam. I'm thinking about treehouse soon but Saturday doesn't work for me.
    I had the cans of session #2 before it was released. My old boss pulled them out at a strip club after my first sales meeting at mynx in Groton who by the way has excellent craft brews for a strip club!

about to make a 5 minute walk over to Trillium for my first visit. I've had both Mechler and Congress st ipa's both very well done. looks like the have some new ones i've not had available, so excited for that.

Also planning to make the pilgrimage to treehouse tomorrow. they have Julius and Alter Ego in Cans right now, but sort of doubt they will both be still there tomorrow morning. they also have Haze on tap for growlers, so i can hit the trifecta there possibly.

Also, for anyone curious, i believe that New England Brewery is reopening their doors after being closed for 2 months for some production optimizing. they will probably have a crazy line up for growler fills, including whatever they are renaming ghandi bot.

Quote Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
    Also, for anyone curious, i believe that New England Brewery is reopening their doors after being closed for 2 months for some production optimizing. they will probably have a crazy line up for growler fills, including whatever they are renaming ghandi bot.
    About time. Been slim pickings in the stores.

I can't wait to get a growler of bud light just to see the looks on the bartenders face
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I approve of the thread title change from JHawley-speak to English.

Regarding beers, I like them dark but not hoppy. Porters, stouts, browns, octoberfests, etc.
    Much like wine, I find IPA's gross, but if I'm trying to get drunk and there's no other options, I can gulp it down and the alcohol still does its thing.

fuck you.
    2nd owner of theHawhandcordone

WHOA

#dirtyprince

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    I can't wait to get a growler of bud light just to see the looks on the bartenders face
    Thatll be the most expensive growler vs liquid ever... Bars are waaaaaiting to make a shit ton of profit off of bud light like this haha.

Went to treehouse today and got two full cases. Green and Lights On
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 01XJ; 11-18-2015 at 09:15 PM.