Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: Growlers, Logs, Kegs, Casks & Funnels: A Beer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
    I did drop by counter weight today for their new stout drop: slumbering Behemoth.

Hot damn... for a 10% imperial stout it drinks easier than their 6% oatmeal stout Void,
    Drinking a can of the slumbering behemoth now, first untapped checkin! First beer tonight was an Imperial Stout Trioper, I like the behemoth better. It's probably the first counterweight beer I like.

Was a little underwhelmed by IST after hearing the reviews. It was good but pretty unforgettable IMO. Double Fuzzy was awesome.

Does anyone know if Final Fridays are a monthly thing at NEBCO? Was there for the first time on the last Friday in December, and they opened the warehouse and had live music. Definitely seemed like a regular thing but didn't ask anyone. I could see myself hitting that up again and making it monthly thing.
    Ad Astra Per Aspera

This years IST was ok, but sub par compared to previous years. I'll bring a 16 for you to try next time we're together.

Final Friday's USED to be a monthly thing years ago when they were across the street in the other building. I do believe they are bringing it back as a regularly monthly thing.

i want to say counter weight is doing a comedy event sometime this month.
    edit: https://www.facebook.com/events/141528449886585/

We went to Kayla's stepdad's kids place and they are less than 5 minutes away from treehouse. Got to enjoy a few. but my God the hype is gettiing nuts.

Needless to say i may have gotten a hook up to swap beers with. And they were super interested in the stuff from down here. now the 3 hours of driving part.

Also did any of you guys see the post on the fb page where the chick laid into people bringing their kids to stand in line? that was glorious
    2nd owner of theHawhandcordone

WHOA

#dirtyprince

Holy Shit this is a big weekend for beer releases in CT.

NEBCO: New batch of spin cycle cans release today

Two Roads: Igor Day is tomorrow, doors at 10, bottle share till 11, draft lines open at 11. Bottles on sale at 12

Relic: 6 year anniversary triple IPA starting Saturday at 10

12% release at thimble island Sunday: Blueberry pancake Gose and Maple Bacon Imprial stout, starting at 10

Ugh my fridge is already pretty stocked but that triple I may need to snag since it’s so close to me. Outside of CT looks like Hudson Valley has 2 interesting sours this weekend.

yea, that triple from Relic is high on my list.

I'll probably not get to the 12% release on time which sucks because i really want that stout

Wonder what the crowd will be like at 12%, sounds like it gets a little crazy there. Lookin like Relic is my best bet tomorrow morning. If you or anyone else goes to 12% and is able to grab extra I will gladly pay you or if there is something you want to trade for that I have that would work as well.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by eric351w View Post
    Wonder what the crowd will be like at 12%, sounds like it gets a little crazy there. Lookin like Relic is my best bet tomorrow morning. If you or anyone else goes to 12% and is able to grab extra I will gladly pay you or if there is something you want to trade for that I have that would work as well.

I'll planning on 12% Eric. If you can grab me a couple relic cans ill greet you a couple of the 12% cans. Or maybe 4:4?

Kyle I'll talk to you tomorrow
    -Darek

Sounds good to me!!!