Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap 6th gen VFR800

^ street bikes for sale

The circles that all of us on this site have been around is pretty crazy since the beginning. We have been through it all. Getting massive group tickets, filming messed up super high speed group rides and highway wheelies, racing every week up the turnpike after Hooters, Wooster St pizza events that got busted by the SWAT team, marriages, divorces, Deals Gap, Tony starting TTD, Huge EOS parties, The down fall of ODFU and rise of BoRn, The supermoto switch and then to discussing GIVI bags and touring, Racing and more Racing, street riders who now never touch the street. What a whirl wind of things on this site since the beginning until now.

This is what makes all the people that I have met here so great.
    For the Kids...

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    The circles that all of us on this site have been around is pretty crazy since the beginning. We have been through it all. Getting massive group tickets, filming messed up super high speed group rides and highway wheelies, racing every week up the turnpike after Hooters, Wooster St pizza events that got busted by the SWAT team, marriages, divorces, Deals Gap, Tony starting TTD, Huge EOS parties, The down fall of ODFU and rise of BoRn, The supermoto switch and then to discussing GIVI bags and touring, Racing and more Racing, street riders who now never touch the street. What a whirl wind of things on this site since the beginning until now.
    You're talking about nearly 15 years of history (for me at least)...of course a lot of shit's gonna happen! It is pretty crazy though.
    LRRS/CCS EX #47 -RSP Racing / Tony's Track Days / MTAG-Pirelli / Woodcraft / Dyno Solutions / Sport Bike Track Gear / Knox / Brunetto T-Shirts / 434 Racer Parts / GMD CompuTrack

2012 LRRS Champion, AM Thunderbike
    2018 LRRS Double Backup Champions, GTL and ULSB

RIP Reed 8/16/84 - 3/23/08
    RIP Vaughan 11/18/66 - 9/19/10

Don't worry we'll be taking about colonoscopies, our grandkids, and those punks ripping around on electric whiosjamacallits; before you know it.
    Last edited by MFChop; 10-16-2015 at 11:32 AM.

Get off my lawn

Quote Originally Posted by MFChop View Post
    Don't worry we'll be taking about colonoscopies, are grandkids, and those punks ripping around on electric whiosjamacallits; before you know it.
    Yeah, so?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    You're talking about nearly 15 years of history (for me at least)...of course a lot of shit's gonna happen! It is pretty crazy though.
    That's what i am saying. I remember going to Steve's house for the first ODFU party and everyone just stood outside and stared at each others bikes for three hours because nobody really knew each other. Now it is a completely different animal.