Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: ***New Ninja ZX-10R $9,999!***

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hartford
    Posts
    776

    Thumbs up ***New Ninja ZX-10R $9,999!***

    ***KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-10R BLOW-OUT SALE!***
    Brand New 2014 Ninja ZX-10R
    LIST PRICE:$14,299.00
    SALE PRICE: $9,999.00
    YOU SAVE:$4,300.00!

    Don't miss out on this crazy good deal, save yourself thousands!
    For more info check out our website: http://www.springfieldmotorsports.ne...ZXCJ11EA021088



    Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NECycleCenter

    Visit our website(s):
    NECC http://www.newenglandcyclecenter.net/
    CMS http://www.columbiamotorsports.com/
    SMS http://www.springfieldmotorsports.net/

    "Driven by passion, fueled for excellence"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trum-bull
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    That is a good deal!

    A similar deal got me into my GSX-R -- It was a 2-year-old leftover 2011, $9499 including prep and destination, and Suzuki was doing zero percent financing on top of that. Couldn't pass that one up.
    Kwicherbichen. I'm old and I'm slow and I don't care. Get off my lawn, ya punk.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hartford
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
    That is a good deal!

    A similar deal got me into my GSX-R -- It was a 2-year-old leftover 2011, $9499 including prep and destination, and Suzuki was doing zero percent financing on top of that. Couldn't pass that one up.
    Yeah, when rebates are this good it's hard to pass up, end up getting a brand new bike for less than price of a used one


    Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NECycleCenter

    Visit our website(s):
    NECC http://www.newenglandcyclecenter.net/
    CMS http://www.columbiamotorsports.com/
    SMS http://www.springfieldmotorsports.net/

    "Driven by passion, fueled for excellence"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New England Cycle Center View Post
    Yeah, when rebates are this good it's hard to pass up, end up getting a brand new bike for less than price of a used one


    Matt V. 9/19/10

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Berlin Ct.
    Posts
    9,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
    That is a good deal!

    A similar deal got me into my GSX-R -- It was a 2-year-old leftover 2011, $9499 including prep and destination, and Suzuki was doing zero percent financing on top of that. Couldn't pass that one up.
    I got a very similar deal on my 11 gsxr750 from here. It was a bargain in my eyes.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hamden
    Posts
    3,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I got a very similar deal on my 11 gsxr750 from here. It was a bargain in my eyes.
    So that works out to what, about $5 per mile?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I got a very similar deal on my 11 gsxr750 from here. It was a bargain in my eyes.
    Same with my gixxah

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hartford
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post


    Glad we were able to hook you up!


    Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NECycleCenter

    Visit our website(s):
    NECC http://www.newenglandcyclecenter.net/
    CMS http://www.columbiamotorsports.com/
    SMS http://www.springfieldmotorsports.net/

    "Driven by passion, fueled for excellence"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Berlin Ct.
    Posts
    9,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattr302 View Post
    So that works out to what, about $5 per mile?
    At this point pretty damn close man. Once Courtney gets a little older I will be back to my riding self. Oh and I have 26 years of riding under my belt young man.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trum-bull
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    At this point pretty damn close man. Once Courtney gets a little older I will be back to my riding self. Oh and I have 26 years of riding under my belt young man.
    So that's what, 130 miles all told?

    Somebody had to say it....
    Kwicherbichen. I'm old and I'm slow and I don't care. Get off my lawn, ya punk.

Similar Threads

  1. Ninja 650 vs. Ninja ZX6R
    By Danny500 in forum Everything Bike
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 02:07 AM
  2. first look at the 08 ninja 250
    By Ninja250Girl in forum Pics/Videos/Media
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •