Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Jeep is on the road bitches!!!

Ebay. The store is A spec. They were very cool. They called me to make sure I ordered the right rims for my application and had them to me within a week from cali.

Way nice!

Looks good! Where'd ya ya end up for insurance?
    Can't wait to get mine back on the road.
    "Did you ever hear the one about me giving a shit?..... If you ever did I don't remember it"

LRRS/CCS AM #559 / TTD Instructor #13 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack
    R.I.P. More than there should be....

Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    Give that to me!!!!

Give it to me!!!

Fuck you, it's mine now!

EDIT: AND FUCK YOUR CAPS LOCK FILTER!!! I WANTED TO YELL ALL OF THAT!!! I WANTED YOUR EARS TO BLEED THROUGH THE TEXT WRITTEN ON YOUR SCREEN!!!
    Yea, they really know how to rain on a good caps lock parade, huh?
    -Darek

Quote Originally Posted by The Outlaw View Post
    Looks good! Where'd ya ya end up for insurance?
    Can't wait to get mine back on the road.
    I am still looking. I got a basic policy with state farm just to get it on the road. I had grundy do a full quote and at the bottom of the contract I saw the line telling me I cannot drive it to work or the store or anywhere else for that matter. I habe a friend who said she can get me a policy unrestricted with my agreed value so she is the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I am still looking. I got a basic policy with state farm just to get it on the road. I had grundy do a full quote and at the bottom of the contract I saw the line telling me I cannot drive it to work or the store or anywhere else for that matter. I habe a friend who said she can get me a policy unrestricted with my agreed value so she is the next step.
    Really? I asked those speak I questions to my rep and was told that as long as it's not my fault driver miles are unrestricted. And I have that all in the emails too. Very interesting. They were also on the car show Car Cazy saying that the expect their people to drive the cars more than to just shows.
    "Did you ever hear the one about me giving a shit?..... If you ever did I don't remember it"

LRRS/CCS AM #559 / TTD Instructor #13 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

Strange but I read it at the bottom of the contract for the quote. It was a little check list stating that I agree to not drive it to work or to stores. I would be careful because what is written is what they are going to bind you by when the time comes to pay up.

Ya I'm going to be reading that when i get home and contacting them about it. Mine's not not he road right now but when it's back I want to be driving it not looking at it!

Absolutely one of the coolest fucking old Jeeps I've seen.

You did an incredible job.

Appreciate the nice comments. It is one of the most labor intensive projects I have never done in this hobby by far.