Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 KX450f

I'll let this thing go if someone brings me $1,300. I've run out of place to ride.

fuck it, I'm interested. When was the top end last done? What if anything does it need for just easy riding mostly?
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

"If you can blame guns for crime, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

I speak 3 languages. English, Sarcastic, and Sexual Innuendo. Which would you like to hear?

LRRS #612 (now accepting sponsors/endorsements )

Still have it?
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

"If you can blame guns for crime, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

I speak 3 languages. English, Sarcastic, and Sexual Innuendo. Which would you like to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    this is probably a dumb question.. but for motorcycle with just the bill of sale available you can't ride it on the street legally can you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
    not in CT.

In order to register a "Dirt Bike" for on road use, you either need to completely outfit it with the inspection bare necessities (lights, blinkers, horn, certain fenders i believe etc), or it needs to come with a title that is NOT stamped with "For Offroad use only"
    Kyle is correct in that you need to outfit the bike with all the street garb. But you can register a DB for the street. Itís easier with the c/o, but without it still can be done but itís a lengthy and somewhat expensive process and additionally you need to bond the title, which is basically an insurance policy that protects the DMV and the owner against a future claim of ownership if someone were to come forward and say that the bike was theirs and it was unreported stolen. (Which is also an expensive and lengthy process itself).

Quote Originally Posted by JHawley View Post
    everybody wants to be black till the cops show up.

Still haven’t heard back. I have cash...

Last chance it seems. You still around? Bike still around?