Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Toce new 3/4 system with cat delete in new razor tips on

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctbandit View Post
    Never heard of toce before. Where are they made?
    They are made in ct. Out of South Windsor. There new system increase h.p it has pretty decent size baffle with a nice new look. I'm sure I can take the baffle out if I wanted to .they have a dyno on the way so once they get the dyno in I am bring it back to get the pc5 and have them dyno tune it.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Manchester CT
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2016r6860 View Post
    They are made in ct. Out of South Windsor. There new system increase h.p it has pretty decent size baffle with a nice new look. I'm sure I can take the baffle out if I wanted to .they have a dyno on the way so once they get the dyno in I am bring it back to get the pc5 and have them dyno tune it.


    John at Dyno Solutions (also a member here) is a Dyno Jet dealer. Give him a call and he'll get a PCV ordered for you, install it, then go get it tuned with him. Absolutely amazing results. A bunch of us go to him.
    Isaac LRRS/CCS #871 ECK Racing | Spears Enterprises | GMD Computrack Boston | Spiegler Performance Parts/Carbone Lorraine | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media
    Bike: SV650, Bride of Frankenstein

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaac_ View Post
    John at Dyno Solutions (also a member here) is a Dyno Jet dealer. Give him a call and he'll get a PCV ordered for you, install it, then go get it tuned with him. Absolutely amazing results. A bunch of us go to him.
    John is a great guy and will make the most out of that pipe!
    "Did you ever hear the one about me giving a shit?..... If you ever did I don't remember it"

    LRRS/CCS AM #559 / TTD Instructor #13 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack
    R.I.P. More than there should be....


  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northford, CT
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    +1 for John. I waited 3 years to bring my bike to him. I wish I had done it on day one, not for ho numbers but because he made my midrange so damn smooth it's amazing.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

    Matt 9/19/10

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Saw and heard this exhaust today. VERY well made and looks great. The fit and finish is very impressive. Heard the pipe both at idol and under load as well. Certainly louder tha. A slip on. But nothing horrible and had a nice tone. Not a loud piercing note.
    "Did you ever hear the one about me giving a shit?..... If you ever did I don't remember it"

    LRRS/CCS AM #559 / TTD Instructor #13 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack
    R.I.P. More than there should be....


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,693

    Default

    Sounded pretty good in the vid to me - any exhaust on a bike that gives it a lower pitch, is a better sound IMO. Looks nice too.

    Take the damn thing to John @ Dyno Solutions... If you don't, your a foo...
    Matt V. 9/19/10

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrismpero View Post
    Torrington or Winsted i believe. Guys who put them on their R'1s get ridiculed and balls busted on the R1 Forum. They look cool but are obnoxiously loud and actually made less power lol.
    The new 3/4 systems that was last year they added a baffle. But to so it's just a little bit Quieter. But the new one is a cat delete . My friend has a r6 with the slasher and I have the new one his is little bit louder .

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
    Sounded pretty good in the vid to me - any exhaust on a bike that gives it a lower pitch, is a better sound IMO. Looks nice too.

    Take the damn thing to John @ Dyno Solutions... If you don't, your a foo...
    I was told that after I went to the laws cycle and sleds in my town had them dyno and tune it... but I was told John could tune it more he will get a perfect air to fuel

Similar Threads

  1. Shaving. What razor?
    By FasYankee in forum Bull Pen
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 10:48 AM
  2. please delete.
    By Ryan Da Loop in forum Bull Pen
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 04:27 PM
  3. Delete Button?
    By Nô§fErÅ†Ü in forum Website Ideas & Problems
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 10:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •