Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is partly why I sold my bike.

Default This is partly why I sold my bike.

This is partly why I sold my bike. I have many different personal reasons as to why I chose to step away from motorcycle riding for a awhile but this is one reason why. I wanted to get back into owning a sport car. My daughter has been pestering me since I got rid of the Camaro and this year I agreed to her that it was time to get another. I picked up this little gem right here. A 2011 Mustang GT will several goodies.
    It has the factory Brembo performance package with bigger rotors, 19x9 wheels, heavy duty sway bar and 3.73 rear gearing, HID headlights, factory optioned red leather interior, 125 color ambient lighting display, short throw shifter.
    It was lowered 1.5 inches with H&R suspension, a Pypes axle back muffler delete, Front shock tower strut brace, smoked out lights.
    So far this car does everything right and I like it much better than the Camaro SS and it is a beast.

Didn't even realize you ditched the camaro but now a lot of your other posts make much more sense. Congrats on the new toy.

She's pretty Matt, super jealous!!! I love the Coyote motor, so much to offer and very mild manner for the street

Edit: forgot to add, you ever have any questions about that motor let me know. My buddy who has the shop in North Haven is pretty damn good with those motors
    Last edited by eric351w; 05-01-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Das a nice car! Congrats!!
    LRRS AM#721 / RSP Racing / Mad Scientist Moto / MTAG Pirelli / Woodcraft / Sportbike Track Gear / GMD Computrack Boston / Knox / Moto Pizza

2003 Honda CBR600RR
    2009 Kawasaki ER6N
    2007 Kawasaki EX650

Quote Originally Posted by soofle616 View Post
    Didn't even realize you ditched the camaro but now a lot of your other posts make much more sense. Congrats on the new toy.
    After Courtney was born I decided to get a truck and wait a few years until I could just get the another car while keeping the truck. Truck been paid off for a year so it was time.

Quote Originally Posted by eric351w View Post
    She's pretty Matt, super jealous!!! I love the Coyote motor, so much to offer and very mild manner for the street

Edit: forgot to add, you ever have any questions about that motor let me know. My buddy who has the shop in North Haven is pretty damn good with those motors
    Sure thing. I plan to just drive it right now and do a tune on it later this summer. Otherwise it has plenty of go and it handles like its on rails so this car checks all my boxes for what I want. I want stickier tires but that will have to wait until next summer.

I'd bet!

She is beautiful. I hope you have lots of fun with her. Very Jel.
    For the Kids...

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

Beautiful car.

I am glad it is in the hands of a competent driver instead of these fools.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EF&FORM=VRDGAR
    Noxen you may be gone but you will never not be forgotten. Godspeed to you always............

Raybusa0818 you may be gone also, but you will never be forgotten. Godspeed to you always.................

Matt V ..........Godspeed to you , I know...

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYDUCK View Post
    Beautiful car.

I am glad it is in the hands of a competent driver instead of these fools.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EF&FORM=VRDGAR
    The funny this is I thought about these videos when I was considering getting one and almost didn't buy it. lol