Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TTD Thompson August 4th-5th

Yea, would have been a perfect day if I had the right mentality going in. Get some good rain experience, and then finish the day off with dry track. I was a bit jealous of those guys out there after 3pm, they were logging some great track time with the extended sessions. Looking forward to the next time.

Nice seeing you out there ducman. Sorry I couldn't chat much but the personal training I had going on yesterday was well worth it. Learned some new lines at the track and why they work. Now I have to go back and study up on the other tracks to make sense of the corners and lines that should be used. Just when you think you know everything, you get hit up the side of the head with more knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaPod View Post
    Nice seeing you out there ducman. Sorry I couldn't chat much but the personal training I had going on yesterday was well worth it. Learned some new lines at the track and why they work. Now I have to go back and study up on the other tracks to make sense of the corners and lines that should be used. Just when you think you know everything, you get hit up the side of the head with more knowledge.
    Good to see you too Rob.you looked good out there, was tailing you and Paul for a bit
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing
    Amsoil/DP Brakes / AXO America/Vortex Racing/ Woodcraft/Armour Bodies/Racer Gloves/Hiflofiltro oil filters

Stupid me, just realized that my new suit had a back protector in it. So at Thompson I was wearing two lol
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing
    Amsoil/DP Brakes / AXO America/Vortex Racing/ Woodcraft/Armour Bodies/Racer Gloves/Hiflofiltro oil filters