Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J-Day Off Road Events

Quote Originally Posted by makct04 View Post
    Before you guys commit to any Jday's. Go spectate. Especially at Southwick if possible. It's a spectacle for sure. Let me know if you want me if you're going.
    Screw it.

Worst case I come in last. I’m riding if I’m driving all the way up there.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

Matt 9/19/10

I fully expect to finish dead last in a hare scramble lol
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing
    Amsoil/DP Brakes / AXO America/Vortex Racing/ Woodcraft/Armour Bodies/Racer Gloves/Hiflofiltro oil filters

Yea, i don't intend to do the GP, which is 2 30 minute heats. The Sprint enduro is more like having 3 separate "tracks" that you get to run 3 times throughout the day. they send you off in intervals. mostly riding your own ride on a unique course. if you're slow you will be passed, but its not a dead engine start with 40 people funneling to 1 turn.

Quote Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
    Yea, i don't intend to do the GP, which is 2 30 minute heats. The Sprint enduro is more like having 3 separate "tracks" that you get to run 3 times throughout the day. they send you off in intervals. mostly riding your own ride on a unique course. if you're slow you will be passed, but its not a dead engine start with 40 people funneling to 1 turn.
    It's trail, grass, and like a hard section right?
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing
    Amsoil/DP Brakes / AXO America/Vortex Racing/ Woodcraft/Armour Bodies/Racer Gloves/Hiflofiltro oil filters

Kyle, mike d is in. He’s reading this thread but something about his boss posting here makes it “awkward”.

Quote Originally Posted by theducman View Post
    I fully expect to finish dead last in a hare scramble lol
    What class are you going to run so I know I could be second to last

Weather looks good tomorrow. I should be home by 2:30 if you wanna swing over and ride.
    -Gabe, is a racist.

Matt 9/19/10

It's trail, grass, and like a hard section right?
    Correct. i believe it is the same course you would ride in the GP, but there is no connecting the sections at speed, and instead of just going 30 minutes, you go for a rip, take a break and collect yourself, hit it again, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk View Post
    Kyle, mike d is in. He’s reading this thread but something about his boss posting here makes it “awkward”.

What class are you going to run so I know I could be second to last

Weather looks good tomorrow. I should be home by 2:30 if you wanna swing over and ride.

Would love to but my bike is still in pieces. I am running in veteran c and a non points class, sportsman class.
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing

Quote Originally Posted by ITGbuDeev View Post
    Correct. i believe it is the same course you would ride in the GP, but there is no connecting the sections at speed, and instead of just going 30 minutes, you go for a rip, take a break and collect yourself, hit it again, etc.
    I'm in. The guys at the club were telling me about this. Said it's good for new guy's.. obviously the lower classes.
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing

Quote Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk View Post

Would love to but my bike is still in pieces. I am running in veteran c and a non points class, sportsman class.
    I'm debating between Vet C or 250C. I figure i'm not totally useless on a motorcycle. might be worth seeing where i stack up in 250. plus, signing up for Veteran is like admitting i'm old....

I also was on the fence about 250 c. Went with vet c because I figure there guy's my age that suck too lol
    LRRS# 772 NETRA#3772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing