Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Probation for DUI question( not me)

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroJockey View Post
    Contact me immediately if you actually do this so that I can delete the above post.

roflmao
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroJockey View Post
    Contact me immediately if you actually do this so that I can delete the above post.
    I took a picture of it for future use.

Haha, I actually left a ton of info out just in case something did happen, I didn't want something to wreck my case if anything ever happened. Hopefully he just stays away.

Call his probation officer and explain the issues you are having. He/she may amend the probation limits based on your complaint. If he isn't allowed firearms per his orders, then they will violate him because he should have turned them in. But make the call as soon as possible.

Also, when speaking to them, tell them about the intimidation factor and the fact that you and your grandfather feel threatened. That alone should be cause enough for them to pull his guns and permit.

As for the eviction stuff...get it started asap. As in tomorrow. Like Darren said, it will drag out and once it gets to the cooler months you'll be waiting till next spring.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

"If you can blame guns for crime, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

I speak 3 languages. English, Sarcastic, and Sexual Innuendo. Which would you like to hear?

LRRS #612 (now accepting sponsors/endorsements )