Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come get it...

Default Come get it...

I'll be cleaning out the shop over the next few weeks and positing here some stuff I want to get rid of. Most of it free just need to come get it. Keep checking back as I'll be adding stuff and removing stuff.

Ducati 748s biposto Tail

Ducati 1098 series Seat

Ducati 1098s Rear tail passenger cowl and right side rashed

Second 1098s tail rashed

Triumph front wheel. Not bent and rubber is in good shape

Last edited by The Outlaw; 08-21-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    "Did you ever hear the one about me giving a shit?..... If you ever did I don't remember it"

LRRS/CCS AM #559 / TTD Instructor #13 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack
    R.I.P. More than there should be....

Yes I know the pictures are big.
    "Did you ever hear the one about me giving a shit?..... If you ever did I don't remember it"

LRRS/CCS AM #559 / TTD Instructor #13 / RSP Racing / Woodcraft / MTAG Pirelli / Dyno Solutions / Tony's Track Days / Sport Bike Track Gear / 434racer / Brunetto T-Shirts / Knox / GMD Computrack

What pictures, I didnít even see them.

What kind of triumph wheel? I have a 2006 speed four and the wheel looks similar. May pick it up if it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaPod View Post
    What pictures, I didnít even see them.

What kind of triumph wheel? I have a 2006 speed four and the wheel looks similar. May pick it up if it fits.
    I have no idea. Free.

More stuff

Two front fenders and a front oil cooler valance for the 758,916,996,998 series bikes.

Down exhaust pipe for the 758,916,996,998 series bikes. Ceramic coated and never run.

Complete 1098s OEM exhaust with ECU. Has less than 200 miles on it.

BiPosto sub frame for the same series of bikes.

Carbon Fiber exhaust guard for the same bikes

Alpine Car track boots. Both size 11. Black has indent on the right side should from being on the pegs. Both dusty but in good shape.

Ford 302 Wate pump. Came off of a 68.

approx 300 pavers all in very good condition. Will do about 300sf with edges. $.50. paver. No I won't deliver.

how much for this:

Carbon Fiber exhaust guard for the same bikes
    For the Kids...

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

All free unless a price is attached.

cool, can I send you a box with a return ship label?
    For the Kids...

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

Quote Originally Posted by SVnunook View Post
    cool, can I send you a box with a return ship label?
    sure. I'll PM ya my address

I'll take the black boots. have to check my old ones at home 1st to see the size
    Last edited by Joey Lawrence; 08-22-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    2nd owner of theHawhandcordone

WHOA

#dirtyprince